The Cultural Development Fund announces the beginning of application for participation in the 15th session of Luxor International Painting Symposiumin Luxor during December 2022 according to the following conditions and rules:
- The applicant must not have previously participated in any of the previous symposium sessions.
- The applicant must be a participant in the local or international plastic arts movement, and it is preferable to have held a solo exhibition.
- There are no age conditions.
- The applicant undertakes to commit himself to full-time for a period of two weeks during December for the duration of the symposium.
- The Supreme Committee of Luxor International Painting Symposium is responsible for selecting artists, as well as nominating others who meet the conditions, and the decisions of the committee are final and not appealable.
- Those who are interested in participating are kindly requested to send the following to this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biography of the artist.
- Photographs of samples of the artist's works with a quality not less than 300 dpi.
- A portrait of the artist. The deadline for submission is October 6th 2022, and any applications received after this date will not be considered.