• 2011 “Crossed perspectives: Nigerian young artist interpreting Spanish con-temporary masterpieces”(2nd Prize)
• Spain Embassy, Collaboration with Transcorp-Hilton Hotel.
• Exhibition 11th- 14th October 2011,@ Transcorp-Hilton Hotel, Abuja Nigeria
• 2010 - «Celebrating 50-5: Independence and Rapprochement Spain -Nigeria» (Finalist)Spain Embassy, Collaboration with Transcorp-Hilton Hotel.
• Exhibition 18th- 22nd October 2010,@ Transcorp-Hilton Hotel, Abuja Nigeria.
• 2010 - «Nigeria at 50» African Art Resource Centre, 27th - 30th September, 2010, at Ikoyi Club 1938
Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State, Nigeria.
• 2010 - «Nigeria at 50» (Semi-Finalist)Rocana Nigeria Limited in Association with Alliance Francaise. South-West Region Exhibition: 20th -24th September, 2010 at Alliance Francaise, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
• 2009 - “Nigeria: The Beautiful” (Finalist)Life in my City Art International Art Festival and Exhibition Rocana Nigeria Limited in association with Alliance Francaise.
• 2008 - “Nigerian(s) At Work”African Art Resource Centre, 22nd -27th Nov, 2008 at National Museum,.
Onikan, Lagos State
• 2008 - “The Unbreakable Nigerian Spirit” (Finalist)
The Nigerian Breweries in Collaboration with the African Artists Foundation.
27th February – 4th March, 2008 at the Civic Centre Panoramic View, Lagos.
• 2011 - «13th Harmattan Workshop» Bruce Onobrakpeya Foundation, Agbar-ha-Otor Delta State Nigeria.
Feb. 27 - March 12, 2011.
• 2011 “Crossed perspectives: Nigerian young. -artist interpreting Spanish con-temporary masterpieces”(2nd Prize Award).
• 2008 - “The Unbreakable Nigerian Spirit” (Award of excellence).
• born in Ibadan, Nigeria grew up in Ibadan but a native of Ijebu Imosan (Ogun State) Nigeria. I started my artistic career early enough in my primary school days. Culture is said to be the way of life of “a people” the most beautiful phenomenon in life is “Nature”. Mother Nature affects the culture of “any people”. I have been practicing privately and attending Exhibition and I have participated in Competitions and Exhibitions.
• Basically my approach to Arts is the veto power one has over his mind through which life affecting inventions are born. Art and artistic designs of an artist are af-fected by his culture so much that his artistic work are often a reflection of his cul-ture. This allows for culture transfer and appreciation between different cultures via interactions. This is what I want to show the world.